What is High Definition Brows?
It’s about much more than shaping. Eyebrows are as individual as fingerprints, and our tailored procedures and treatments transform even the most unruly, sparse or over-plucked brows into HD Brows.
Every HD Brows treatment is absolutely exclusive. Our stylists assess the shape of your face and your colouring before creating a bespoke brow, tailored exclusively for you.
The effects have been compared to a mini-facelift, and celebrity fans include The Saturdays, Emeli Sandé and Little Mix.
Try the HD Brows experience and get ready to dazzle like the stars
"Thank you to the wonderful Charley Klein for my awesome HD eyebrows.....I love them!!! Cannot stop looking at them :0) Thank you millions xx"
- Hannah Kelly | Barnstaple
"Thank you so much for doing our HD brows.. They look fab! Xxx"
- Channing Jay Beaumont | Barnstaple
Thank u so much for mine and Chloe Richards HD brows they are brill xxx
- Sara Richards | Northam
"Love my HD brows best iv eva had an rly friendly in there x"
- Natalie Jones | Ilfracombe
"I love my HD brows they're sooo pretty xxxxxxxx"
- Jemma Moore | Barnstaple
"Just had HD brows done today I love them! Charley is lovely! Deffo recommend them!"
- Danielle Humphrey | Barnstaple
1) Assessing your face shape, colouring and natural brows to determine the best result for you. - Some clients can achieve the perfect HD Brow shape on the first visit, whilst others may need a few treatments and be advised to grow in more eyebrow hairs to get the best results. HD Brows can be thick or thin, dark or lighter, angular or soft - as we all start from a different point, we all get a slightly different result- the aim is to give you the perfect shape for YOU.
2) Tinting of all brow hairs, including some of the 'fluffy' ones around the brows so that we have the maximum to work with to get the best shape for you. This tint is a special, high pigment tint to give longer lasting results than traditional tints. We mix the tint according to your present colouring and desired result.
3) Waxing both above and below the brows using the HD Brow guidelines to achieve the famous HD shape- but tailored to best suit you.
4) Threading of the 'fluffy' hairs surrounding the brows to blend in to the hairline.
5) Tweezing to perfectly fine tune your shape.
6) Trimming of any long hairs so that all of your brow hairs lie perfectly in their newly defined shape.
7) Aftercare - Some clients will need a small amount of eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any gaps whilst we encourage regrowth of any previously over plucked areas. Brow Beater is then applied to set your gorgeous new brows into place.
HD Brows (With Initial Consultation) *
- £30.00 with a Master Stylist
HD Brows Lightening (With Initial Consultation) *
- £40.00 with a Master Stylist
HD Brows Express (No Dye)
Amazing! Absolutely love my HD brows. Really friendly. Won't go anywhere else :) thank you so much x
- Lici Westaway | Barnstaple
Had my hd brows done for the 4 time this week and amazing as always. Thank you so much there fab! Great customer service and the new salon is amazing! Looks so beautiful well done girls! Xxx
- Erica Murfitt | Barnstaple
* Prior to your first HD Brows treatment, you will need to have a patch test just to make sure you aren't allergic to the tint that we use for this treatment. This must be done at least 24 hours before your treatment. The patch test can either be done at our salon or can be posted out to you to do at home. Please contact us if you have any questions.
To keep your High Definition Brows looking salon perfect every day, care and maintenance is required.
Follow your stylist’s recommendations, and avoid tweezing in between appointments.
Avoid the use of make-up and facial cleansers other than HD Brows branded products around the brow area for the next 24 hours.
Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam-rooms and swimming pools for 24 hours after the procedure.
Avoid exfoliators and anti-ageing products around the brow area for 3 days either side of the treatment.
It is advisable not to use any fake tanning products on the face for around 2 or 3 days either side of the treatment. If you do wish to use a fake tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning, to prevent discolouration of your tint.
Remember your results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. Make-up is not permanent and tint will fade depending on the frequency of cleansing.
You must inform your High Definition Brows Stylist immediately should you experience any prolonged swelling, itchy rash, bruising, skin grazing or cuts so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.